On last weekend’s Grand Nith Ramble (GNR) bikepacking ride with friends we had some enjoyable chats about our past rides. The bike sure is a wonderful way to explore the world! This got me to revisit and re-enjoy my past bikepacking blogs and photos. To make them easy to find and share with others I created this summary list.
- 20200925-27 GNR brewery tour bikepacking trip with amazing friends!
- 20200915 Muskoka Lakes Loop
- 20200715-18 Butter Tart 700 (BT700)
- 20191005 Grand Nith Ramble (GNR) 355k bike ride in 22 hours 52 minutes!
- 20190825 Cannon Ball 300 bikepacking race
- 20190605-08 BT700 bikepacking race
- 2019-04 #Bikepacking #Peru
- 20170911-18 Bikepacking trip Toronto-Ottawa-Montreal-Toronto on mostly off-road trails
- 20170220-0311 NZ Tour Aotearoa Bikepacking Race
- 20161114-15 Bikepacking 401k loop ride north from Toronto
- 20161106-07 Bikepacking 310 km loop ride north from Toronto
- 20161031-1101 Caledon to/from Owen Sound bikepacking
- 20161015-16 Cottage to/from Seguin Falls on Trans Canada Trail
- 2013 My Brutal But Beautiful Tour Divide Race
- 201303223-Bike Camping prep for Tour Divide
3 thoughts on “My bikepacking rides…”
Great epic rides!
A lot of epic trips!
I wonder how can you have such an extensive trip list? You are so admirable and it’s so amazing. For me too, the bicycle is a way for me to create valuable experiences for my life and to explore this vast world. I’m thinking about new excursions and cycling tours and camping. Luckily it’s on your list and there are many other great rides to come. Many thanks to you.